Orillia, Ontario

I purchased a 2007 SeaDoo GTi Se on a double trailer, from U S Auto Auction, (a.k.a.American Auto Marine LLC, usautomarine.com, Auckland Property Investment Trust, Carrera Marine, Prestige Euro Car, American Prestige of New Zealand, ) for the sum of $4225.00:.

I wired the funds to their Bank as directed, on June 6 2012:. The agreement included shipping from California to Michigan, where I would pick it up|. After wiring the funds, I got the run around!. The people in charge, George Auckland, and Michelle Liu, seem to not care;.

They have my money, and the product!

After several attempts to get my property, Michelle says she knows nothing about it, and that i should speak to George,.The run around continues/.

Until I recieve a full reimbursement, I will continue to post on every site I can find about these two.

Had an Experience with MICHELLE LIU GEORGE AUCKLAND?

Comments

Mr Mr.
Orillia, Ontario, Canada #589332

As of today, empty promises. Time to turn up the heat.....

Michael George

Note to self.NEVER wire cash to anyone.

That is why God invented MasterCard.

Duh!:grin

FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more