I purchased a 2007 SeaDoo GTi Se on a double trailer, from U S Auto Auction, (a.k.a.American Auto Marine LLC, usautomarine.com, Auckland Property Investment Trust, Carrera Marine, Prestige Euro Car, American Prestige of New Zealand, ) for the sum of $4225.00:.

I wired the funds to their Bank as directed, on June 6 2012:. The agreement included shipping from California to Michigan, where I would pick it up|. After wiring the funds, I got the run around!. The people in charge, George Auckland, and Michelle Liu, seem to not care;.

They have my money, and the product!

After several attempts to get my property, Michelle says she knows nothing about it, and that i should speak to George,.The run around continues/.

Until I recieve a full reimbursement, I will continue to post on every site I can find about these two.

Had an Experience with MICHELLE LIU GEORGE AUCKLAND?

Comments

Orillia, Ontario, Canada #589332

As of today, empty promises. Time to turn up the heat.....

Note to self.NEVER wire cash to anyone.

That is why God invented MasterCard.

Duh!:grin

Outdoors Rv - ORV BLACKSTONE 280RDSB - INSTANT LEMON! - NO HELP FROM ORV! Outdoors Rv "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..." Read more Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck! Henry Day Ford "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more