I purchased a 2007 SeaDoo GTi Se on a double trailer, from U S Auto Auction, (a.k.a.American Auto Marine LLC, usautomarine.com, Auckland Property Investment Trust, Carrera Marine, Prestige Euro Car, American Prestige of New Zealand, ) for the sum of $4225.00:.

I wired the funds to their Bank as directed, on June 6 2012:. The agreement included shipping from California to Michigan, where I would pick it up|. After wiring the funds, I got the run around!. The people in charge, George Auckland, and Michelle Liu, seem to not care;.

They have my money, and the product!

After several attempts to get my property, Michelle says she knows nothing about it, and that i should speak to George,.The run around continues/.

Until I recieve a full reimbursement, I will continue to post on every site I can find about these two.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mr Mr.

Jan 04, 2013 #589332 Orillia, Ontario

As of today, empty promises. Time to turn up the heat.....

0 0 Reply
Michael George

Nov 24, 2012 #573197

Note to self. NEVER wire cash to anyone. That is why God invented MasterCard. Duh! :grin

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to MICHELLE LIU GEORGE AUCKLAND. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about MICHELLE LIU GEORGE AUCKLAND.
Filing a new complaint about